A place for random musings. Tune in at the risk of your own boredom. I in no way guarantee that any of this will be even remotely entertaining, interesting, or thought-provoking. Any similarities to persons living or dead, events, and situations alluded to in these pages are most definately intentional.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Oh Lord, forgive me for I have sinned. And you might as well forgive me for future sins too, because this is going to probably be semi-regular.

I swore up and down that I would not do this, no matter what. Not even the super-hype of Tech TV has been able to sway me into the realm of blogging. That is, until now...

Driven by my desire to keep my writing skills sharp and inspired by my best friend, I am now a blogger. At this moment it is unclear whether this practice is good or evil. For all I know, I could have crossed over to the dark side. However, I am certain that I have reached a new level of geekdom.

This spot is going to be for my own random musings. The topics will probably be near to my heart, ranging from pop-culture rants to more personal subjects. Please feel free to comment on my posts, should you feel the urge.

I realize that this is probably going to be wholly boring for most of you. Alright, it's probably going to be boring for all of you. If you don't want to read this anymore, I understand. The back button can be found on your upper left browser window, as well as on most fancy keyboards and mice.

Those that are too far away for me to keep up with regularly might find this a good way to keep track of where I am in life. Of course, I'll be posting stories of recent goings-on. What would a good blog be without funny stories?

And now I'm going to make my first real post.

Ciao.

- Colin (invincibleironman@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home