A place for random musings. Tune in at the risk of your own boredom. I in no way guarantee that any of this will be even remotely entertaining, interesting, or thought-provoking. Any similarities to persons living or dead, events, and situations alluded to in these pages are most definately intentional.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Why even bother?

I was going to come on here tonight and just start talking, spouting off ideas and insight until the letters blended together in an intricate symphony of brilliance. I was going to solve world problems and make our country an even better place to live. I was going to do so much.

So here I sit, having just played soccer, downed an Arctic Orange milkshake, and chased it with a bottle of Moosehead. It's safe to say that you're not getting brilliance at all tonight. Frankly, I don't even know why I'm not in bed. What you are getting though is a series of fairly random thoughts.

1) The Bourne Supremacy is a-freakin-mazing. Go see it. If you have any movie-loving bone in your body you'll take the time to watch it and love it. I did, and I'm a better person for it. If you didn't like the first one then damn you and such. This is definitely one of the best two movies I've seen this summer.

2) The Anchorman is easily as funny as TBS (see #1) is amazing. Again, you need to see it. If you don't I'm going to punch you in the ovary. Relax, that's just a line from the movie. I wouldn't actually punch you in the ovary. Well, that is unless you're a guy with ovaries. I can't really be responsible for my actions should that particular situation arise, can I? When in Rome...

3) I'm really looking forward to Trailer Park Boys season five on DVD. I don't know when it's coming, but it is. Also, season five should be on Showcase this fall and promises to be as great as the last four. Just remember, a shit-leopard never changes his spots.

4) I scored five (5!) goals today in soccer. Sometimes when I look at myself I can't believe how awesome I am.

That's all I can muster tonight. Tune in some other time for something with a little more direction. Hopefully I'll have consumed a much more sensible before-bed meal.

qotp: "Holy f*ck that's good pepperoni!"
- Ricky, from Trailer Park Boys

- Colin (invincibleironman@hotmail.com)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

1) Damnit I can't wait to see Bourne Supremacy!

2) I'll doubtless see Anchorman sometime, likely before you punch me in my non-existent ovaries.

3) Still haven't seen that show...sorry dude.

4) 5 goals w00000t! Way to rock the party that rocks the body dude.

August 6, 2004 at 1:39 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home