A place for random musings. Tune in at the risk of your own boredom. I in no way guarantee that any of this will be even remotely entertaining, interesting, or thought-provoking. Any similarities to persons living or dead, events, and situations alluded to in these pages are most definately intentional.

Monday, March 22, 2004

After a full week of housesitting, I have returned for a night. I don't really have to be up early tomorrow so I figured that I'd come and spend a night here and shoot you all an update. Of course, I'm back to the grandparent's tomorrow and for the remainder of the week.

As promised, today I have a special piece of fan mail to share. Let's get right to it!

> Hey King Koop,
>
> Wow, two of your blogs have been dedicated to fan mail. And of the TONS of fan mail you
> probably receive, BOTH times you answer MY fan mail. How cool is that? Am I your favorite
> fan, or do all of the other fan-mail e-mails suck? I suppose that all of the fan mail you
> receive is top-notch, but my fan-mail is just one step above the rest. I must sned you the
> bestest written, most grammitacally kerrect e-mails to be given such an honour. Thanks King.
>
> You're bestest fan,
>
> Burtonium

I always love to hear from my devoted fan, especially from one so articulate and gramatically awesome. Very clever, riddling that last sentance with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors to emphasize the flawlessness of the preceding verbiage. Well played, Burtonium. Well played indeed.

To answer your question though, most of my fan mail does suck. In fact, it's so sucky that it's almost as if it doesn't exist. If you think about it that way, my fan mail is kind of like Ricky Martin. Somehow he also found a way to be so utterly crappy that he simply ceased to be. I'm sure Ricky Martin and my fan mail are all hanging out in limbo with the likes of Pauley Shore and Lionel Richie. Sources report that they're all drinking Yop, too.

So there you have it. I'm not sure what exactly you have, but it's definately right out there on display. Look at that. It's all up in yo' face.

I'll be back in a few days with something random and probably very, very boring.

- Colin (invincibleironman@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home